Shopping Malls, Kuala Lumpur
There are almost too many shopping malls in KL to name. These are my top picks:
1. Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall. A huge ten-story shopping mall that houses South-East Asia’s largest Borders bookstore, British department store Debenhams, the Cosmo’s World theme park plus an IMAX theater. The upper floors are still a bit sparse but it’s starting to reach critical mass and can get quite packed on weekends.
3. Low Yat Plaza. A good place for computer hardware, game consoles, handphones, digital cameras and etc.
4. Sungei Wang Shopping Mall. A great place to buy cameras and watches.
5. Lot 10 Shopping Mall. Has boutiques that will appeal to shoppers looking for goods in all price brackets.
6. Starhill Shopping Mall. A shopping mall that rivals Suria KLCC for designer goods. Great if you have lots to splurge.
7. Mid Valley Megamall. Really is a “mega mall” with over 430 shops crammed into what claims to be South-East Asia’s largest shopping mall.