YMCA, Kuala Lumpur
YMCA is located south of KL sentral (Brickfields), is ideal for those arriving in KL, albeit out of the way for sightseeing. Thereâ€™s a good range of facilities, including a gym. The rooms are comfortable; aircon rooms come with bathroom.
- 57 air conditioned rooms with bathroom attached, TV and IDD telephone
- hot and cold showers
It is located opposite KL Sentral which is the centre of modern transportation and within walking distance to banks and food outlets. Only 10-15 minutes away by Putra LRT and Monorail to KLCC, Central Market, Berjaya Times Square, Bukit Bintang Walk and other major Shopping Centres and also 28 minutes away from KLIA via KLIA Express.
Check-in time : 2.00 p.m. (HOLD until 6.00pm only)
Check out time: 12.00 noon (LATEST by 2.00pm upon request)
Terms of Payment : Full payment by Visa/Master Card or Cash in Ringgit Malaysian upon check-in.
- All rates quoted in Malaysian Ringgit
- Long term, group and convention rates available upon request.
- All reservations are held until 6pm on the day of arrival
- Any extension of stay up to 6.00pm will be charge 50% of the published rates. Full payment will be charge after 6.00pm.
- Please inform the Reception before 11.00am should you need to extend your stay.
All room rates are inclusive of Set Breakfast.
Check-in time: After 2.00pm
Check-out time: 12.00 noon
Location: 95 Jl Padang Belia
For reservations, please email to:
When you contact YMCA, remember to mention Travel Malaysia Guide. Hereâ€™s why.